- HBHA is an independent, non-profit community Jewish day school
- HBHA resides on the 250,000 square foot Jewish Community Campus on 32.5 acres.
- Students have access to state-of-the-art equipment in the Jewish Community Center gym, as well as access to after school programming
- Founded in 1966
- Accreditations, Affiliations and Awards
Independent School Association of the Central States (ISACS)
Member of RAVSAK (Jewish Community Day School Network)
Partnership for Excellence in Jewish Education
2005 US Department of Education Blue Ribbon School-5 year designation
- Approximately 235 students
- Instructional groupings are in the range of 5:1 to 14:1, student:teacher.
- Faculty of 41 dedicated teachers
- Standardized test scores exceed the national norms
- HBHA admits students of any race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national and ethnic origin in the administration of our educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletics or other school-administered programs
- Beneficiary of the Jewish Federation of Greater Kansas City