Founded in 1966, the Hyman Brand Hebrew Academy’s mission is to prepare students for fulfilling lives as Jews and as honorable and contributing citizens.
- We believe in providing an environment in which diverse cultures, backgrounds and religious beliefs are respected.
- We believe in providing an excellent, integrated program of challenging academics and moral, ethical and spiritual values which enable students to successfully enter college and become valuable members of a global society.
- We believe in providing an educational experience in which the uniqueness and positive identity of each student will be appreciated and developed.
- We believe in providing opportunities and an environment in which students can grow into well-rounded, committed, knowledgeable young adults who are devoted to G-d, the land of Israel, community service and the Jewish people.
- We believe in developing students with a strong sense of community and Jewish identity.
- We believe that an excellent religious day school education is essential to perpetuate Judaism.