- Post-graduate Kansas State University
- Post-graduate University of Kansas
- Post-graduate (2003)
- Kansas State University, B.A. Elementary Education with a Concentration in Math
- University of Kansas, M.A. Education - Learning Specialist
- Orton-Gillingham Certified through Institute for Multi-Sensory Education
People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Maya Angelou
More about Wendy:
One of Wendy's favorite aspects of her role as Director of Student Services is watching students tap into their creativity. She works directly with students as needed, and also works with all Lower School teachers to identify each students' individualized learning plan. She works hard to guide students as they learn that they can exceed their own expectations, and she hopes she can inspire students as much as they inspire her each day. Wendy has been at HBHA for 8 years. She taught in the Blue Valley School District prior to working at HBHA.
When she's not working, she enjoys traveling, working as the inclusion specialist at Herzl Camp each summer, and fostering dogs and cats and playing with Max, HBHA's certified therapy dog.